» Why do I need to Call ?
On some items we’re allowed to display a discount price online. Some items we can’t. You’ve selected an item that we can discount once you call us.
We promise you that calling us will be 100% hassle-free. We’re not going to ask you for your email so we can pester you for days, try to up-sell to something you don't need or want, offer you a special "one-day” deal or tell you we’ve got one left at a discount price so you need to "act now".
We'll give you a GREAT PRICE and clear, concise answers to your questions with ABSOLUTELY ZERO sales pressure!
We have quite a few customers who want to make the switch to an adjustable bed, and want a Natural Latex Mattress. The problem is finding a 100% Latex mattress locally. Why is that? A Natural Latex mattress is costly to produce. If a mattress store chain were to display and sell a 100% Natural Latex mattress in their showroom, they would have the same high profit margin attached to the price as the rest of their mattresses. This “standard” Profit Margin would make the Latex Mattress so costly it would almost never sell. And, because floor space is at a premium they want to fill it with models that sell regularly. So “flooring” a 100% Natural Latex mattress just doesn’t make business sense. This mattress is manufactured exclusively for Adjustable Beds and ONLY ships directly from Leggett & Platt with an Adjustable Bed purchase.
The Latex layers in this mattress are from Latex International, One of the most respected names in the Latex Industry. And, these mattresses all have a 10 Year NON Pro-Rated Warranty!
Natural Latex, Two-Sided
Innerspring free, NATURAL TALALAY LATEX FOAM dual sided mattress with a medium-soft top on one side, and a medium-firm top on the opposite side. Latex provides more pressure relief than conventional foam and accommodates individual comfort and temperature.
Here is the construction for this mattress:
COVER - 1" Cotton/Poly Stretch Knit Cover
Layer A - Latex International 2″ 24 ILD 100% Natural Talalay Latex (softer side)
Layer B - Latex International 6″ 32 ILD 100% Natural Talalay Latex
Layer C - Latex International 2″ 40 ILD 100% Natural Talalay Latex (firmer side)
QUILTED STRETCH COVER - 7/8″ Cotton/Poly Stretch Knit Cover
Below are the top six reasons to buy Latex.
1. DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - A Natural Latex mattress will last MUCH longer than ANY polyurethane foam or Memory Foam mattress. THis has been proven over the years and if you “Google” around a little bit you’ll find plenty of references backing up this statement.
2. LACK OF DANGEROUS CHEMICALS - Quite a few consumers are becoming aware of all the chemicals used in the manufacturing of polyurethane foam and memory foam (which is polyurethane foam with MORE chemicals). There are even some fear mongers who think the mattress manufacturers are killing us all. I wouldn’t go quite that far, but a fair amount of consumers wish to minimize their exposure to these questionable chemicals and a Natural Latex mattress makes a great choice.
3. DOESN’T SLEEP HOT - We’ve all heard someone complain about their mattress sleeping “hot”. In fact, sleeping hot is the #1 complaint consumers have with Tempur-Pedic. Why does Natural Latex not sleep hot? Because it’s a natural material. In hot weather you want to wear cotton or light wool instead of polyester or rayon. Why? Because the natural fibers don’t trap heat the way the synthetic fibers will. Same thing with a natural mattress vs a synthetic mattress.
4. NO “QUICKSAND” OR “PUDDING” FEEL - If you’ve gone to a Tempur-Pedic store or slept on a Memory Foam mattress you know what we’re talking about. Memory Foam is temperature sensitive. As your body warms an area you tend to sink into that area. Then when you try to move you feel as though you’re stuck in a rut. This is what’s known as “slow recovery” foam. We’ve all seen the picture of a handmark left in the mattress after the hand has been pulled away. Latex is fast recovery foam not slow recovery foam. When you move around it “backfills” immediately. Why? Because it’s rubber!
5. PRESSURE POINT RELIEF - In multiple lab tests, Natural Latex has been proven to be a better surface than Memory Foam in eliminating pressure points. Although pressure point relief is one of Memory Foam’s biggest selling points, against Natural Latex it falls short.
6. NATURALLY HYPOALLERGENIC - Natural Latex dust is dust mite resistant, and antimicrobial to prevent growth of allergens, bacteria, mold and mildew.
10 Year 100% Warranty - Non Pro-Rated
• Twin XL - $ 1600
• Full XL - $ 1900
• Queen - $ 2000
• King - $ 2900
• Split King - $ 3200 (Two Twin XL's)
• Split California King - $ 3300 (Two Pieces)
PACKAGE PRICING AVAILABLE: When purchased with an adjustable bed.
This mattress ships with the adjustable bed of your choice, and is only for sale with the purchase of an Adjustable Bed.