» Why do I need to Call ?
On some items we’re allowed to display a discount price online. Some items we can’t. You’ve selected an item that we can discount once you call us.
We promise you that calling us will be 100% HASSLE FREE !. We’re here to help you NOT sell you!
We'll give you a GREAT PRICE and clear, concise answers to your questions with ABSOLUTELY ZERO sales pressure!
We have quite a few customers who want to make the switch to an adjustable bed, but don’t want to use an all-foam mattress. For whatever reason they just don’t care for the “quick-sand” feel of Memory Foam or have slept on innerspring beds forever and know that’s what they want. While there are a few manufacturers out there who are “claiming” their innerspring mattresses are “Adjustable Bed Compatible”, these are VERY different. They are manufactured specifically to work with an Adjustable Bed. This mattress ONLY ships directly from Leggett & Platt with an Adjustable Bed purchase.
The Latex in this mattress comes from Latex International, one of the most respected names in the Latex Industry. And, these mattresses all have a 10 Year NON Pro-Rated Warranty!
Dual Latex Euro Top, Two-Sided
Here is the construction for this mattress:
COVER - Cotton/Poly Knit Cover - 1″ Super Soft High Quality Foam
Layer A - Latex International 1″ 24 ILD 100% Natural Talalay Latex (softer side)
Layer B - 1″ High Quality Soft Foam
Layer C - Foam Encased Pocketed Coils
Layer D - 1″ 12.36 Pound High Quality Foam
Layer E - Latex International 1″ 40 ILD 100% Natural Talalay Latex (firmer side)
COVER - Cotton/Poly Knit Cover - 7/8″ High Quality Firm Foam
Just like the most expensive and luxurious innerspring beds, this Latex mattress features individually pocketed coils for proper body support combined with two choices of comfort. One side of the mattress is a medium-soft natural talalay latex top and the opposite side is a firm natural talalay latex top. This allows you to change the feeling of the mattress, by simply turning it over.
Latex is four times more breathable than memory foam to keep body temperature comfortable and provides 33% more pressure relief than conventional mattress foams. Naturally hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant, and antimicrobial to prevent growth of allergens, bacteria, mold and mildew. A cotton knit cover allows the unrestricted feel of luxurious latex and fibers to come through, comforting you all night long.
Below are the top six reasons to buy Latex.
1. DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - A Natural Latex mattress will last MUCH longer than ANY polyurethane foam or Memory Foam mattress. THis has been proven over the years and if you “Google” around a little bit you’ll find plenty of references backing up this statement.
2. LACK OF DANGEROUS CHEMICALS - Quite a few consumers are becoming aware of all the chemicals used in the manufacturing of polyurethane foam and memory foam (which is polyurethane foam with MORE chemicals). There are even some fear mongers who think the mattress manufacturers are killing us all. I wouldn’t go quite that far, but a fair amount of consumers wish to minimize their exposure to these questionable chemicals and a Natural Latex mattress makes a great choice.
3. DOESN’T SLEEP HOT - We’ve all heard someone complain about their mattress sleeping “hot”. In fact, sleeping hot is the #1 complaint consumers have with Tempur-Pedic. Why does Natural Latex not sleep hot? Because it’s a natural material. In hot weather you want to wear cotton or light wool instead of polyester or rayon. Why? Because the natural fibers don’t trap heat the way the synthetic fibers will. Same thing with a natural mattress vs a synthetic mattress.
4. NO “QUICKSAND” OR “PUDDING” FEEL - If you’ve gone to a Tempur-Pedic store or slept on a Memory Foam mattress you know what we’re talking about. Memory Foam is temperature sensitive. As your body warms an area you tend to sink into that area. Then when you try to move you feel as though you’re stuck in a rut. This is what’s known as “slow recovery” foam. We’ve all seen the picture of a handmark left in the mattress after the hand has been pulled away. Latex is fast recovery foam not slow recovery foam. When you move around it “backfills” immediately. Why? Because it’s rubber!
5. PRESSURE POINT RELIEF - In multiple lab tests, Natural Latex has been proven to be a better surface than Memory Foam in eliminating pressure points. Although pressure point relief is one of Memory Foam’s biggest selling points, against Natural Latex it falls short.
6. NATURALLY HYPOALLERGENIC - Natural Latex dust is dust mite resistant, and antimicrobial to prevent growth of allergens, bacteria, mold and mildew.
10 Year 100% Warranty - Non Pro-Rated